Saturday, April 23, 2011

Product Photo Tests

7D 32mm 1/320 sec at f16 ISO100
DIY light box.
AB800 camera left (high), AB800 camera right (straight) both diffused with several layers of paper and frosted plastic. 430exii front/left 1/16 power with orbis ring. All fired with Cybersync.
s95

I love everything abut this camera. I'd love to have a bulb mode and even a hotshoe, but even without those two things this point-and-shoot is the best i've ever used. A friend of mine dropped it a few weeks after I got it, (that's what the big scratch is on the side.) Still works great.

sd870is

"The Beach Camera" this one never leaves my bag. When the lens comes out you can hear the crunch of sand in the gears. The back screen has two large black dots but the camera itself works just fine. Love the texture on this one.

s500

"The College Camera" I forgot I even had this thing. Its been sitting in a 'junk box' for years. A friend of mine dropped it, so the card door doesn't close. But with a little piece of tape it stays shut and the camera works just fine.

(C) Derek Ptacnik 2011

No comments: